With Thanksgiving coming late this year you may be running behind when it comes to holiday decorating, gift buying and planning the big office potluck or friends and family bash. These fuss-free appetizers will save you time in the kitchen and also be a huge hit at all your holiday parties.
- Nothing says easy like a cheese board. Plus, it’s always a crowd favorite, offering a little something for everyone. This Food Network Kitchen recipe showcases four popular cheeses paired with crackers and fruit. And it even provides a handy video on how to cleverly arrange all the ingredients.
- Here’s a little twist on the traditional sausage ball recipe. Instead of the simple sausage, baking mix and cheese recipe, this one calls for including dry onion soup mix and specifies using a buttermilk pancake/waffle mix. Serve with a couple different dips: perhaps ranch, French onion and a creamy honey mustard sauce. Yum!
- Roasted nuts are one of the easiest finger foods. These sweet and spicy nuts take less than 30 minutes from start to finish and you probably have all the ingredients in your pantry. Don’t have fresh rosemary on hand? Dried rosemary is an excellent substitute.
- Zucchini Pecorino fritters are super tasty and just as simple to make. Can’t find Pecorino cheese? Any hard salty cheese will work. And no frying needed; bake in the oven for about 20 minutes makes them nice and crispy.
- Not only is this Cranberry-Orange Chex Mix a great party appetizer, it’s also a fantastic anytime of the year snack. Jazz it up by adding sliced almonds to the Chex cereal. Then pour a mixture of brown sugar, butter and orange juice over the mix and bake. Once out of the oven add dried cranberries, let cool and enjoy!
- Here’s another easy snack mix that is perfect for the holidays. Frito snack mix is so amazing you better plan on making a double batch, because it will definitely be a crowd favorite.
From our Carolina RES family to yours, we wish each and every one of you a very happy and safe holiday season. When it comes to your home real estate service needs, we appreciate your trust in us and look forward to serving you in the future.